maechevretteDays 8-10 on the road. Just chasing waterfalls. #havasupai #foralwaysroaming
- jmsantucciDude wow
- maechevrette@jmsantucci Next spring with @mclune13 ?! 🌵
- jmsantucciYessss lets do it!
- grimesbaSo great to meet you!! Cannot wait to follow the rest of your travels!!
- jesscalambrtAmazing!! I need to do this
- slynadI am mesmerized.
- chadmichaelmoneyCan you get down to the swimming hole below?
- dhpsuDo you have any art based on havasu? Love that place.
- firstname.lastname@example.org 👌🏼🙆🏻
- maechevrette@dhpsu Not yet, this was my first time hiking down! But I'll make some soon.
- maechevrette@chadmichaelmoney Yep, it's a 10 mile hike to this falls, then a short walk down to swim/camp, and a more difficult hike to two more falls
- heatherly.anne@intrinsic_journeys one thousand times yes.
- lindsey_doodleThat's on my to visit list!! Awesome Mae 😍
- goldenhourstudioIf you end up with a collection of work that has that rusty earth color combined with turquoise I'm going to be all over it 😍
- maechevrette@grimesba Great to meet you too Brooke!! 😊
- palominociminoDid you ride horses here? I want to plan a trip to camp here over night and ride out. Do you know details about that?
- maechevrette@palominocimino I hiked in, camped 2 nights and hiked out, and the only horses I saw were those paid to bring hikers' gear down for them. I'm pretty sure it's not an option to ride in/out and their animals were not in good shape either
Log in to like or comment.