sammyandbellaofficial🌲 LEBANESE WEEK: #Chickpeas! Tinned chickpeas are great if you're on the go, but if you've ever tried cooking them from scratch you'll know just how much more delicious they are!
Soak 1 cup dry chickpeas in 3 cups cold water with 1/2 teaspoon of bicarb soda, overnight. Drain, rinse, and place in a pot and cover with fresh water. Bring to a simmer and cook on a low heat for anywhere between 1 and 3 hours, until tender. Do not season until the end of cooking.
The cooking times vary greatly... they may be dried but freshness means a lot. The fresher the chickpea, the quicker it will cook. Make sure you don't add salt during the soaking or initial cooking period, as this will make the outer layer tough and starchy.
- sammyandbellaofficialThis method will give you the creamiest and most delicious chickpeas you've ever tasted!
#lebaneseweek #lebanesefood #lebanesecuisine #lebanesecooking #lebaneseingredients #lebaneserecipe #lebanon #lebanese #mkr #masterchefau #mykitchenrules
- inlikelynneChickpeas are my favourite food! Definitely better cooked from scratch 😀
- toumnyc🔥 🔥 🔥
- sammyandbellaofficial@inlikelynne true! Tons are good when you're in a rush but cooked from scratch is amazing!
- inlikelynne@sammyandbellaofficial true, each has its place 😀
- ewe7907cieciorka, na falafel :) czy inne danie ?
- sammyandbellaofficial@ewe7907 ja używam na falafel, pierw je moczę przez noc, i surowe Miele z przeprawami na falafel. Też je gotuje i dodaje do hummus, zupy, sałatki itd
- olya🌟 Love your posts 💛 Nice one
- email@example.com 😘
- darseen_restaurantOrder now! Our delicious food awaits you!🍝
Log in to like or comment.