sammyandbellaofficial🌲 LEBANESE WEEK: If you're a #seafoodlover then you MUST try this recipe for Samke Harra. It's a traditional lebanese dish from Tripoli in the north of Lebanon is a celebration dish that will blow your mind with delicious flavour! The name literally translates to "spicy fish".
There are many different versions of this dish, but this is my favourite. I bake the fish with lemon and spices, then pour over a delicious sauce made with tahini and pine nuts!
- Take a whole snapper approx 2kg, marinate with 5 cloves crushed garlic, 1 Tbsp ground coriander seed, drizzle with oil and stuff with 1/2 lemon (sliced) and 1 bunch of coriander (roots and stems, reserving leaves for garnish). Bake for 30 to 35 mins at 180C.
SEE COMMENTS for rest of recipe:
- sammyandbellaofficial- For the sauce, blend: 3/4 cup tahini, 5 cloves garlic, 3/4 cup toasted pine nuts, 1 cup lemon juice, 2.5 cups water, and chilli to taste (and salt and pepper!)
- pous sauce over cooked fish, then top with coriander leaves. #lebaneseweek #lebanesefood #lebanesecuisine #lebanesecooking #lebaneseingredients #lebaneserecipe #lebanon #lebanese #mkr #masterchefau #mykitchenrules #samkeharra PC: SBS Food
- coach_sunzMust be a fish week hahaha just made some myself on the fire
- sammyandbellaofficial@coach_sunz yum! We're having paella with our family tonight :)
- izabela_mdaOh that looks delicious 😋
- lebgorillaI'm in love with both of you :) lol
- foodfromjoThis looks fantastic! Fresh and full of flavour!
- patti_chorizoWhole fish is the way to go
- darseen_restaurantLet's get it!!
- cooking_yourauthenticselfDelicious! Nothing beats a whole fish brought to the table to share! The flavours sound devine!
Log in to like or comment.