sammyandbellaofficial🌲 LEBANESE WEEK: Like if you love #halva!
This is soooo good with a cup of black tea, and interestingly it's a staple in the Polish kitchen! In fact, this sweet tahini based treat is eaten in the middle east, north Africa, the Balkans, Greece and central and eastern Europe.
#lebaneseweek #lebanesefood #lebanesecuisine #lebanesecooking #lebaneseingredients #lebaneserecipe #lebanon #lebanese #mkr #masterchefau #mykitchenrules #chałwa
- sammyandbellaofficial@cocostable @neenah61 @josh_i_am_ 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- sammyandbellaofficial@kitchen_to_table oh yes I saw the ousts by @illiasthegreek on Instagram, looked amazing!
- boozaicecream@sammyandbellaofficial we certainly do!
- thelebaneseplateMy Mum loves this! But I must admit I'm not a big fan 😬
- noosafoodandwineThis looks incredible @sammyandbellaofficial!!
- sammyandbellaofficial@thelebaneseplate whaaaaaat?!?!? Noooo!!!
- sammyandbellaofficial@noosafoodandwine it's amazing! Counting down until the festival :)
- littlewinkoMmm hmm! Moroccan Deli-cacy in Melbourne sells a great one! So good!
- sammyandbellaofficial@littlewinko done! We're jumping on a flight from sydney!
- wkbrown11Love the one with the chocolate swirls and almonds through it . Mmmmmm.....
- atolye_ellaAlso Helva is Turkish deserth...
- high_tea_cakeryThis is best served in lebanese bread. Delish!
- thechecklistOh wow this looks amazing
- the_foodie_kitchenI must say I'm not your typical Lebanese as its not a favourite of mine😳
- happyporridgelifeWould 💕❤️recipe please ??
Log in to like or comment.