psimonmywayYou said you can't do what you want because of financial reasons. That you don't have enough savings to travel. That you have to bury your face in the cubicle for longer hours just to have extra.
But I am willing to bet you are reading this from a Macbook, a savvy iPhone6s Plus or the new waterproof Samsung S7. You're probably on your way (in an expensive Uber ride) to some club because it's a Friday night. Nope, I'm not promoting these brands. I actually don't have a phone or a camera. I won't lie about having a Lenovo phablet tho.
It's okay. You have the right to spend your hard earned cash on gadgets or going out. You are also entitled to staying in a very stable 9-5 job and I will never ask you to quit. Remember I used to believe in that? Now the feeling is gone. You can still have an office job and be happy. Stable is not a bad thing.
What I want to ask you is to never lose your passion and enthusiasm. Do not go through your daily life just to get by. Do it right and do it with all your heart. Getting by will eat you alive!
Whatever it is that you do, passion is essential to happiness. No matter how big or small, as long as it feels right, it will fit. It's about the strong feeling towards a certain thing you want to pursue; not if the choice is wrong or right.
You don't believe me? Think about all the people you admire who are good at what they do. What is the common denominator they have? PASSION. Don't just live vicariously through them. Join the club. <3
Smile. Soon enough, you will find something you will be passionate about and it will make you happy for the rest of your life. That's a promise.
May the force be with you.
#Siargao #Philippines #TrishaVxPhilippines #psimintheph
- lifesurfer24@lejeanw848daaary basaha. Di nako matag si charm
- coachdesjacobsVery Inspiring story. i am inspired by your story .
- mptamisStumbled upon a post shared on Facebook about you and your travels. I don't really read long write-ups (unless it interests me), but your story glued me to the page until it's last syllable. The realizations and experiences are moving, that it led me to finding you here. I myself practice humility in every way, and I see that with you, as well. Clicking the "follow" button and I'm really looking forward to your upcoming posts. :)
- ledangayanVery inspiring. Thank you! May the force be with you, too. :)
- abhiegayle_You are so inspiring in so many ways, soul awakening 💗
- financially_blonde@roseyleafy 💗
- financially_blonde@fashionista_jogo 💗
- jmigueldelfinRead @ahnbakes
- gabriel_enverga"Smile. Soon enough, you will find something you will be passionate about and it will make you happy for the rest of your life." @thealdogee: sushi 😂 @alyssanarvasa
- alyssanarvasa@gabriel_enverga HAHAHAHAHAHA
- renlynwilliamsHi @psimonmyway, I just read one of your blogs published on rappler. I instantly became a fan. You're inspiring and carefree. Continue doing that. God bless! I'll be following your journey😊
- sky_inholy@evz__ 😁😁👍
- speakincolorsNeeded this. Thank you. Hope your next destinations inspire you as much as you inspire people. :)
- thetravelingislandgirlThank you so much for this
- travelwithchikurraNice photo
- maezie_phon@jenninawho @ilyrosieee
- clairevendi@nixespinoza caption 😊
- nixespinoza@clairevendi wow... good way to start 2017 lol
Log in to like or comment.