theonion“Prince was constantly creating throughout his career, and after finally accessing his vast trove of previously unheard music, we now know that he produced over 40,000 albums’ worth of material that is, unfortunately, made up entirely of songs originally recorded by Billy Joel,” said attorney L. Londell McMillan, reluctantly admitting that Prince had produced at least 9,000 hours of “Uptown Girl” covers alone. #TheOnion
- jrizzockfunniest headline i've read in 10 years.! wow!
- thekimcat@not_otherwise_specified not surprised
- tequila_in_a_teacupIt's not entirely a bad idea. Imagine if it were Nickelback covers. 😖
- ninedorff@simontopper 👌
- hoodless@jcabanaw haha
- glanzzz@cokeandspirits if only 😖
- wowor84@patbou52 😀
- strawberrypig1@derekkuch and they're all Piano Man
- derekkuch@strawberrypig1 hahaha
- chameleonagha@javvathehutt this would be okay with me tbh?
Log in to like or comment.