alexraye_aeVEGANISM: I recently found & fell in love with @that_vegan_couple on youtube 🌱 They're so passionate & encouraging, and not at all elitist.
Back to the point - Naturally, I wondered about my readers' thoughts. So.... veganism: why or why not?? Let's get the convo goin. Leave your comments/questions below! 🍃 (and as always, let's keep things respectful.)
- alexraye_aephoto cred: @that_vegan_couple
- caitlin.daggettI've just converted to veganism thankful to them!
- aamanda.marieA few years ago I decided to become a vegetarian because I noticed the meat I was eating wasn't making me feel good... Shortly after That I went full vegan. I ate a lot of real foods, and tried to stay away from processed "vegan" convenience food, but I still ended up being really deficient in a lot of nutrients and really unhealthy overall... So I slowly started eating local, grass fed, antibiotic and hormone free meats and I'm 1000x healthier than I ever was as a vegan/vegetarian. I have a lot of friends who have had the same experience I have. We are made to eat meat. Meat CAN be incredibly healthy for you if you choose to eat good quality meat.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - awesome! ✌️
- alexraye_ae@aamandamarie25 - thanks for sharing your story! 😘
- kcshwedoI haven't eaten meat for about 5 or so years and I feel fabulous. I am not a full on vegan, but I do try to limit dairy, eggs, and purchasing animal products. Recently, I've thought about veganism more and more simply because of the practices of the dairy industry. Since I have breastfed my son for a year now, I just keep thinking about how I would feel if someone took my baby from me and stole all of my milk. Like I said, I'm not a vegan.. But those practices leave a really bad taste in my mouth.
- alexraye_ae@kcshwedo - awesome to hear how good you feel! thanks for sharing 😘
- vegankellyBeen vegan for 13 years now. Best decision I've ever made!
- alexraye_ae@vegankelly - yayay!! ♡♡ what's your favorite vegan meal?
- tiu_beccaanneI was vegetarian for a really long time. I stopped when I injured myself really badly most likely due to lack of protein. I had no idea I was allergic to soy, and I was eating vegan cheese, soy veggie burgers, and soy milk regularly. Turns out I'm actually really allergic! I'd go back in a heart beat if I knew I could maintain my protein intake, I've tried a few times and it gets bland and repetitive really fast for me! I say do what's healthiest for you! ❤️
- amandagoodairI've been high carb low fat vegan for about a year and a half now... definitely a great decision. I found your blog about 3 years ago and now live a completely natural beauty lifestyle then I found Freelee the Banana girl a few years later. Her message really fit within what I had learnt for you, it just felt right. Now I feel amazing! I have clear skin, beautiful hair, amazing energy, I actually love food now and most of all something that really aligns me with my core values of the planet, the animal and myself. ☺
- bonniejean374I've been vegan for a year and I would NEVER go back. I healed my IBS and I feel better than I ever have. I have much more energy and in general I'm a lot happier! I stay away from the processed vegan foods because they aren't exactly healthy, but I thrive on fruit, veggies, greens, beans, and rice, among other things. There's so much more positivity knowing your meals don't contribute to animal cruelty in the food industry. The vegan life is a good life, I love it.
Log in to like or comment.