naughty_amelia_janeWhen I was in Sri Lanka I stayed just one night in a place called Dalhousie. I was there to do a very special night walk (which will be another series) but the area surrounding the small town of Dalhousie was itself spectacular.
Dalhousie is up in the hills and the bus ride to get there from Hatton was absolutely terrifying - not because of the roads but because of the maniacal drivers!
I've just started writing about Sri Lanka on my travel blog. Feel free to follow along by tapping on the link on my profile.
- kooljattIn fact if u check the hashtag dalhousie, you can see them.
- raghuvirLooking forward to the series
- crookedflightI'm obsessed with this! 💖
- karlitosnice one
- naughty_amelia_jane@leticia_piacentini 🙏
- naughty_amelia_jane@ranul_o_graphy 🙏
- naughty_amelia_jane@kooljatt yeah, tell me about it 😏 was a nightmare planning this trip as google maps always brought up Dalhousie in India rather than this smaller lesser-known place!
- naughty_amelia_jane@raghuvir thanks Prabhala 🙏 hope you stick around to see it...
- naughty_amelia_jane@crookedflight haha thanks. Looks like you had a great time in Sri Lanka too?
- naughty_amelia_jane@karlitos thanks a lot dear
- atmytimeAwesome. Never a dull moment😄😎👍🏻👍🏻
- naughty_amelia_jane@atmytime thanks dear - that's the plan 😉
- semragunBeautiful ✨✨✨
- turkeyandhotelsSri lanka ❤️❤️❤️
- kisahquGreat shot 💟📷👌
- naughty_amelia_jane@semragun thanks a lot ☺️☺️
- naughty_amelia_jane@kisahqu thank you Makisah
Log in to like or comment.