justgoplacesA boy and his dog loving the English countryside @fordeabbey #OMGB #europeanroadtrip
- travelingmomLove this fun photo! May we repost for Family Travel Monday? @justgoplaces
- justgoplaces@travelingmom sure with credit thank you!
- justgoplaces@fordeabbey yes we did! Kids were jubilant at having so much space to explore
- fordeabbeyThe wide open lawns are great for running along and rolling down. I hope you got to see the fountain too. We've got lots of ideas for family fun over the year to come and will be posting details on Facebook and Instagram, including a Monmouth rebellion over the August bank holiday.
- justgoplaces@fordeabbey fun!!! Looking forward to it. We did it all. I've got photos of my daughter doing cartwheels on the lawn too.
- tripwellgalPure joy. Great capture.
- outsidesuburbiaGreat pic
- 2aussietravellersThey both look like they are having so much fun
- savoredjourneysSo great! They both looks to be having a fantastic time.
- fordeabbey@justgoplaces brilliant, would love to see cartwheels on the lawn
- maketimetoseetheworldAww look at the puppy go! Looks like a lot of fun!
- travelnuityWhat a cute photo, and the abbey loves gorgeous too!
- safeandhealthytravelGreat house! And I love the clouds!!
- annaj31Now this makes my heart happy! What a beautiful picture. Is that a castle behind all that fun?
- justgoplaces@annaj31 it's a 900 year old monastery that became a private home (post confiscation by Henry VIII when the country became Protestant). There are still private family quarters but it's also open to the public.
- alliblair7run run run!
- oldpeytonsallovertheplaceThis is the cutest!
- clanventureThis is the best
Log in to like or comment.