sammyandbellaofficial😂 APRIL FOOLS! Real gluten free people get a bad wrap... #coeliacdisease is a real issue, and no laughing matter for the thousands of sufferers around the country.
So who are the fools? Those that aren't #coeliac but claim to be #glutenfree because they have been #tricked into thinking it's #healthy.
It's been estimated that 8/10 products labelled gluten free are purchased by people who are total #aprilfools.
Many of these products are way over processed and have lots of weird additives, so if you want be healthy, just eat good food!
Most importantly spend good money on bread which has been slow-fermented - making the gluten more digestible. Everyone gets a tummy ache from white sliced for $1/loaf, it doesn't mean you're gluten free.
- sammyandbellaofficial🍞✅ Just remember to research your facts before you buy processed, expensive products just because they say "gluten free"!
- _bindiesel_Ughhhhh so reposting this. #genius #glutenisyourfriend #sometimes
- email@example.com read this
- tassia.healthymummyjourney@mycoeliacrat x
- mycoeliacratHahahajaha. So true @tassia.healthymummy
- firstname.lastname@example.org YAAAAS! I love bread 🙃
- cleaneatscleantreatsThank you for this post! If you aren't diagnosed by a medical doctor for coeliac disease, you aren't coeliac. Sensitive to bread? You're probably eating highly processed/refined bread. Giving up an entire food group when you don't have to creates problems elsewhere because you aren't getting the nutrients you need.
- sammyandbellaofficial@cleaneatscleantreats thank so much for the support babe!
- panigrabowskaSO TRUE!!!
- gf_world_appLooks great! Interested in gluten-free stuff? We've just launched #GlutenFreeWorld. Any thoughts on the concept?
Log in to like or comment.