searle_sarahThat time of year again: we'll be having garden greens for dinner every night until May. Makes me feel rich. 🌿💰
- rachelaliceroddy🌱I will be over for supper, I will bring wine.
- searle_sarah@rachelaliceroddy sounds good! Always a seat here for you, wine or no 😉
- abigail_thomas11@searle_sarah Supposing we can get anything to grow this year, I want to learn all of your long garden greens season secrets!! Our lettuce seedlings are, um, small and sad.
- searle_sarah@abigail_thomas11 my secret is that I started them in October! 😨 can't wait to hear garden updates. Are you coming to SW?
- abigail_thomas11@searle_sarah Yes, we should be! We put our first seedlings and some seeds in the ground this coming week! 🎉
- lmflesherSo rich!... In vitamins and nutrients! 😛🍴
- searle_sarah@lmflesher ha! More like it feels like free food! And is green! 😄
Log in to like or comment.