sammyandbellaofficial🇰🇷 KOREAN WEEK: Korean BBQ is the best! Here are the basics you need to know:
🔹 BBQ grill, ideally with real charcoal, or a gas powered grill - must fit in centre of communal dining table to get the full experience
🔹 scissors to cut meat, and small tongs 🔹 a well ventilated area, it gets smokey!
🔹 loads of little plates of sides, called #banchan 🔹 yummy thinly shaved meats such as bulgogi beef, pork belly, beef tongue, 🔹 sauces, and lettuce to help wrap up your food
#koreanfood #koreancuisine #korean #korea #koreantradition #koreaningredient #koreanweek #koreancooking #koreanbbq PC: www.chefsteps.com #mkr #mykitchenrules #masterchefau #koreanbbq
- brent.owens😍 the best
- lilyfields505Wear old clothes 😬
- sammyandbellaofficial@lilyfields505 good tip! It gets smokey!
- sammyandbellaofficial@tkgo @davidsabbadin @enrobemoicouture 😍✔️🌶
- sammyandbellaofficial@richiekimchi it's the best!
- firstname.lastname@example.org so much fun with friends!
- hellokaein@sammyandbellaofficial yummy!! 👍
- upenreshYumm yummmm
- thepickledwifeSo have to purchase one of those babies! We've been watching Food Safari Fire and I'm hooked on the idea of cooking on coal - smokey charred deliciousness 👍
- natthenarwhal삼겹살 is the BESTES thing in the world. While I was in Korea, the samgyopsal (k BBQ) was HEAVENLYYYYY! Worth a try ughh
- sammyandbellaofficial@thepickledwife real coal makes such a difference! I've bought little disposable camping bbq with pals from bunnings before... Worked quite well!
- joyoitacoFave thing to do is put on some stretchy pants and head to Strathfield for this! 👌🏼
- sunaa_ihgOmg looks very nice, I love your page so much+
- sammyandbellaofficial@joyoitaco love your style!
- sammyandbellaofficial@sunaa_ihg thank you hunni!
- gibailandoIncrible!!! 👏👏👏👏
Log in to like or comment.