nabelanoorYesterday someone called me fat to my face and tried to bring me down. Today I thought of them before getting dressed and wore a crop top in their honor. I'm unapologetically me, and that can offend some people. But I promise - when you stop worrying about what other people think or say about you, you will feel liberated and free. I am fat. So? And? I'm fat and I love myself and urge you to love yourself. Right now, whoever you are, however you look...that's you. And being ashamed of it won't do a damn thing. Love yourself in this moment. Wear what you want. Do what you want. And fearlessly fight for your dreams. Forget everything else. 💛 #bodypositive
- rinbowshimmer_@shahrinjahan_ caption 👌🏽she is Bangladeshi janis
- cheryl_the_beauty_canvasSome humans sure suck the life outta us 😡
- miksim87I think whether we are big or small. There is always something (physical or mental etc) we are insecure about, especially with women. It's nice to see someone confident in their own skin and brushing off the hate so elegantly. You sharing this is touching and inspiring. Thank you for sharing your beauty and light!❤️
- jasmine.balderasso happy you're encouraging this positivity on your platform 💓
- caseycoxbeautyBeautiful post. Very inspiring. Your smile and happiness radiating is a breath of fresh air.
- addie951I feel the same way even when my family comments on my weight . But I love myself and I'm willing to change my weight but it will be when I decide to do it not because someone calls me fat . BTW you are an inspirat
- shani__bardugo🙌🏽👏🏼😻 @shir_bardugo
- michelletoral_👏 so inspiring!!!!!
- stefaniaiitalianaYou Are perfect🙆 respect😘
- makeupcharmzThats so rude, be happy and stay positive and your beautiful 😍
- longhaired_beautyYESSS GIRL!!! 👏👏👏 Stunt on 'em!! 👑
- xoxomichellebYou're gorgeous ✨
- shiuliarshadYou are amazing and a great role model for girls/women! Stay positive, it's contagious!
- syahirramayangmMe too, but it's ok you so inspiring me, thanks😍😍
- jessbrvmher @iamyoshhh shes so pretty😭😍
- ayeshashariff68#girllove #iisuperwomanii
- jazinovaOnly insecure people feel the need to tear others down. So while it does suck to be called fat, imagine how sh*tty they must feel that they need to be asses to feel better.
Log in to like or comment.