sammyandbellaofficial🐣 POLISH EASTER: Celebrate with a drink! The very first Vodka was made in Poland, and the word comes from the Polish word "woda" (pronounced vo-dah), which means water. It is indeed the water of the gods, especially the special flavoured vodkas.
This is called #krupnik, and it's made with Clover Honey and up to 50 different herbs. It's also very traditional in Lithuania. It was invented by Benedictine monks in the 16th century, and soon gained popularity amongst the Polish nobility #szlachta. Today everyone loves it!
- sammyandbellaofficial#easter #polisheaster #wielkanoc #easterrecipe #easterrecipes #polskatradycia #easterfood #happyeaster #polish #polishfood #polishcuisine #polishtradition #mkr #mykitchenrules #masterchefau #sammyandbella #krupnik #nalewka #wodka #vodka PC: @stephstricklen
- renbehanLooks amazing! I love your stuff ladies! Happy Easter. Wesołych Świąt Wielkanocnych 🌸🇵🇱💐🌾🌿
- anna_touchThe very first vodka was made in Russia by the world famous Russian chemist Dmitry Mendeleev.
- costanzorobertWe drink zubrowka bison grass vodka very nice ☺👌 or wisniowka sour cherry vodka
- beatalNa zdrowie!!!
- cleaneatscleantreatsBelvedere is my all-time favourite 💞
- dr_swat_md@cleaneatscleantreats Totally agree, best vodka is from Poland or they wouldn't keep winning world championships! Belvedere is awesome, it's just now so bloody expensive because it won that world championship several years (I think) in a row and Bruce Willis and George Clooney were making world-wide commercials for Belvedere! Also the one called "Chopin" or "Pan Tadeusz" is in that same, expensive, awesome tasting category! I'm temporarily living in Poland and when you're here you get to taste some of the heavenly ones that "locals" drink. We really like Żubrówka (can be bought clear or with a green tinge from bison grass), very good, slightly higher end but a litre 1,000 mL.) STILL only cost about $10. A half litre (500 mL.) is about $5! Typical awesome prices when you buy in town and not at the airport! LOL!
- cleaneatscleantreatsThanks for the info @dr_swat ! Belvedere is expensive, but divine. It's so clean, and that warmth going down! 🙏🏼 I'm happy with an occasional Absolut (meh), but there are those times when only 2 fingers of Belvedere (neat) will do! If I lived in Poland, my liver (and decision making) would suffer terribly! 😂
- sammyandbellaofficial@renbehan @bozenkabobik @anetkastraczek we hope you had an amazing Easter! Wesołych świąt! 🐣🐣🐣
- sammyandbellaofficial@dr_swat @cleaneatscleantreats i love Belvedere too! It actuaklu came grom polmos group. Which was a distillery started by queen Isabella of Poland. And my full name is Isabella so it feels close to my heart! @bellasfeast
- bozenkabobikDziekujemy 🐣😊🐥
- dr_swat_md@sammyandbellaofficial Osobiście lubię Belvedere ale myśle że stał się teraz dla bogatych snobów wódki! Ale Polska jest mądra i tylko eksportuje bardzo drogie wódki! Istnieje wiele wódek w Polsce, ale ludzie albo się nie znają albo się lubią popysywać. Ale to tylko moja opinia, lubię większość wódek i nie kupuję je w oparciu jakie drogie są, ale jak dobrze smakują. Ale ja jestem tylko chirurgiem, co ja wiem, prawda? 😜 Pozdrawiam. 😘
Log in to like or comment.