adamliawToday’s lunch. Market shopping at Testaccio and then cooking at my little brother’s apartment. Carciofi alla Romana, gamberi aglio, olio e peperoncino, pizza bianca, incredible pomodoro di Pachino, bitter shoots, and the best alla gricia I’ve ever had (courtesy of my brother). He fries the guanciale until it’s rendered and crispy and makes it with rigatoni so that the little crispy bits of pork hide themselves inside the pasta. #labellafigura
- bitein2life❤️Roma! Artichokes were everywhere when we were there a couple of weeks ago. Piled up like Christmas trees. We wandered down to Testaccio but not much was happening at that time of the afternoon... When are the markets?
- travellingcattyLooks amazing. enjoy !
- chopstickchroniclesnom nom 🍝😋
- thislittleshepherdLooks divine!
- top_sydney_restaurantsLucky the brother 😍👏🏼
- catlady568Mouth watering!
- paladarballinaLa bona Vita🍷🍝 bravo👏🏽
- adi.lahNice spread! 👍🏽🙂
- lemonpiyCrispy guanciale in pasta is a beautiful thing
- tindera25We say Buon Apetitto !!!! 😋💦😋💦
- gga71Buona permanenza nella nostra splendida città 😃
Log in to like or comment.