christina77starI've decided to put coloured boxes on top of the tasks. Each coloured box indicates a specific category (i.e. housework, kids, exercise, blogging etc) and it also indicates the time I've allocated for each category on my time line. That way, I see where I am during the day and choose from that set of tasks what to do. 😉😊👍🏻 #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournaljunkies #planning #organized #makinglists #dailyspread #dailyroutine
- limestartI love how you build in color to your pages and that the color also supports you planning is great 👍🏻
- anaidkcI super love your daily set up!!! Although I thought RUN was RUM 😂😂😂🙆🏻
- cleone_crochetandknitsLove this idea!
- pienpensandpaperThis is what I was looking for! I colourcode my workplanner for my different tasks, but I want to write only in black. This is it. Thanx @christina77star
- swimminginsakuraGreat idea! I've been trying to figure out a way to make my time tracker work better for me and this is a great way to do that!!
- m_g_ieLove that you wrote master list then the task. Is that your way of migrating it to the day it actually gets done ?
- christina77star@limestart @planwithnica@fenjaceline Thank you 😊😉
- christina77star@anaidkc 😂😂😂
- christina77star@cleone_crochetandknits Thank you 😊
- christina77star@pienpensandpaper Glad that you like it 😉
- christina77star@swimminginsakura Thank you 😉
- christina77star@maggieb0baggie Yes. I am doing one task from my master "to-do" list everyday. That way I know exactly which tasks I'm doing and when. 😉😊
- truernorthEwww, I'm loving this "timeline" idea....thanks for sharing!
- graciabrhI have just discovered your account. You're amazing 😍 you're a really organized person and your nails are always perfect💅💄💙
- christina77star@graciabrh Thank you 😘😘😘
- sherstewart@christina77star when you colour on a page like this one which of your favourite supplies do you use. I tried colouring with my staedtler triplus but I found the shadow on the other side to be too much.
- christina77star@sherstewart In this particular page I've used my Staedtler Triplus Fineliners for my timeline, my Staedtler Pigment liner 0.3 to write my tasks and my Pelikan soft coloured pencils to draw and do the shading. If you want more vivid colours then I would suggest the Tombow dual markers and a very light hand. It depends on the notebook you're using too. For example Moleskine has thinner pages than Leuchtturm1917. But generally I wouldn't suggest the Staedtler Triplus for colouring 😉
- sherstewartThanks for answering @christina77star I use a soft cover Leuchtturm for my daily journal and that's where the shadowing was significant. But I had used the Staedtler's for filling in little flowers. Going to start bullet journal in a hard cover May 1st. Not sure if the paper is different between the soft and hard cover.
- basandlokes🍾 Well done.
- hunisewsThis is why I love all your pages.
Log in to like or comment.