itsjuliebowenThanks to @ralphlauren and @taraswennenlifeinstyle for a lovely evening...
- rhodeisland_Claire, will you ever appreciate Phil?
- turkeyandbrieonryeYou are so beautiful
- foojihoeJulie, I love the Claire Pritchett character.
- kaysch89@itsjuliebowen 😍😍
- ecemkoyuturk@goknilulku bu kadini yeri
- goknilulkuNe @ecemkoyuturk
- oliviaaa_123_4love you :)
- joaop.behrendGosh you look só weird
- gretaodoriciYou're gorgeous
- annacidalgoLa moderna family te copia @juditbedmar
- rainbowbeaverSo pretty and lavish :D
- friendfilms@itsjuliebowen, you're a beautiful woman and I'm sure you work hard to keep your body healthy. That's why I'd like to apologize on behalf of Elite Daily calling you the "MILF of all MILFs"
- friendfilmsI'm sure you also work very hard to be the best mom in the world, too. Again, I apologize for the internet today because, yet again, it's trying to reduce you to a sexual figure. While sexuality and sexual confidence is great, its such a small part of being the best person one can be. I got mad with Elite Daily when I saw the headline. I read the article and it wasn't as "on the nose" as the title suggests, but it's still overtly sexual in nature. I feel like a better phrase, a more honorable phrase, would be "MOM of all MOMs" (my mom's pretty rad, too. you guys would love each other). I didn't know much about you, either, so I decided to dig deeper. Something that should've been done by the research dept at ED. WELL DONE! I think that it's so damn cool that you have a degree from Brown in Italian Renaissance Studies. Way to take your education seriously. Many people can learn from your diligence and work ethic. You're much more admirable than Elite Daily has presented. Keep killing it.
- robbyd50Gorgeous ladies
- robbyd50Gorgeous legs
Log in to like or comment.