powercouplelifeOne of the best things we have EVER eaten. Cebiche De Pescado at Malaga Tapas & Wine Bar : Hamachi, choclo, cancha, sweet potato, and aji limo de tigre aka: Yellowtail, corn, and tiger's milk (citrusy and spicy!)
- jcflorezz@brianmayroam lol in Peru we say that as a joke, while it might taste good, eating cebiche with rice is very uncommon.
- powercouplelife@keepaustineating it was great. You should go asap
- authenticfoodquest@jcflorezz quite impressive and authentic. Yum!!!
- sveeteskapeslooks so yummy
- rosieeekWow this looks amazing!
- rallysbeautyhighwayMmmm, I would love to try this dish!
- wtraveltogetherNo idea what this is, but it sure looks yummy!
- pelleriniproclaimsThis looks delicious!!
- erinklemaLooks like the ceviches I had in Lima, Peru!
- jcflorezz@erinklema I'm glad you noticed, my family comes from Trujillo in northern Peru where it is said it'swhere cebiche originated.
- wanderingwagarsLooks incredible!
- fabymosaPeruvian style!!!
- hevbarObsessed!!! 😍
- powercouplelife#mychefstable @netflix @netflixasia
Log in to like or comment.