joshmbernsteinWhat a difference a few hours makes. The storms have vanished, replaced by cotton candy clouds the color of @offcolorbrewing's Wari, a chicha de molle-inspired ale (an ancient Peruvian ferment) made with purple corn, Schinus molle berries and souring bacteria. The beer's tart, dry and bright, as zingy as kombucha. And just 3.8 percent ABV. History!
- eric_l525Wow! Sounds exotic .
- beer_bulliesI enjoyed it a lot
- joshmbernstein@eric_l525 Pretty darn approachable, if you dig a gose or Berliner weisse.
- joshmbernstein@beer_bullies Me too. Low alcohol, full flavor, fair price.
- eric_l525I've never met a beer I couldn't approach!
- bkbeerguyI hope to one day sip a beverage on that there beautiful roof you have.
- joshmbernstein@bkbeerguy Oh, invites are coming soon. Just waiting for a day when we're sure the weather will break nice.
- pagetracicreativeI must have this in my life.
- joshmbernstein@pagetraciwatercolor Scored a bottle @covenhovennyc this eve.
- pagetracicreativeOf course you did. Must go. Or make @bkbeerguy go.😂
- bkbeerguy@pagetraciwatercolor I see a weekend walk in our future.
- madfritzbrewinga 'coupé de foudre' moment!
- mrrogerpmooreThey make some damn fine beer. Cheers!
Log in to like or comment.