- naughty_amelia_janeAs we set off in the rain for a short hike in Dalhousie, Sri Lanka, we saw a line of young monks waiting for... Something.
I guess they were setting off to walk up Adam's Peak, a spiritual must for Sri Lankan Buddhists as well as for Hindus and Christians...
I would also do the walk up all 5,700 steps of Adam's Peak, starting out from from Dalhousie, but not until the middle of the night...
- naughty_amelia_jane@rujulbhatt @kooljatt yes, this photo was taken at about 2pm just as I was setting out on a hike. Then I slept at 8pm and was up again at 2am to set off on a serious walk which I finished at about 9am and then had to get moving to the train station for the next place! Anyway, the first series is the first hike, the daylight one... 🚶
- naughty_amelia_jane@annanordgren thank you so much Ms Nordgren 🙏
- kooljattGreat information. This information should be part of a picture actually
- naughty_amelia_jane@kooljatt probably will be... Bit by bit
- dakumarOh I'm so glad you did
- dakumarIt killed me going down though
- turkeyandhotelsDarling , thats a great photo...
- atmytimeGreat caption and shot😊🙏🏻✌🏻️👍🏻
- tranches_de_vies🙏 🙏 🙏
- bubblys14There's a Dalhousie in Sri Lanka too! Oh these British!! 😀😀 Beautiful capture! I visited this lovely island on a school trip a long long time ago 😜
- naughty_amelia_jane@bubblys14 haha yes there is! Thank you. You will definitely have to go back to Sri Lanka for a reminder ☺️
- email@example.com thank you 😆
- naughty_amelia_jane@atmytime thank you 🙏
- naughty_amelia_jane@turkeyandhotels thank you darling 😉
- naughty_amelia_jane@dakumar thighs like jelly? Loved it though, did you? One of my fave days in Sri Lanka
- dakumarYeah I did it alone and met people along the way, was one of the best sunrises I have ever witnessed. I posted a few pics and a video from there. 🙌🏽 loved that place so much :) the surroundings areas were my highlight of Sri Lanka
- hedgey_I wanna go to Sri Lanka!! You've been to some awesome places Amelia 👍😀