amyschumerI think there's nothing wrong with being plus size. Beautiful healthy women. Plus size is considered size 16 in America. I go between a size 6 and an 8. @glamourmag put me in their plus size only issue without asking or letting me know and it doesn't feel right to me. Young girls seeing my body type thinking that is plus size? What are your thoughts? Mine are not cool glamour not glamourous
- monifaithmuaAGREED. Thanks for lifting your voice.
- heatherlibi think that they did that is shameful
- b_geraudYou look fine but no 6 or 9
- wolfie_mamaBeauty is confidence who ever you are. Cloak yourself in confidance.
- myscottiemurrayYou are definitely not a 6 or 8.
- juliebes83i follow that.. totally agree. Not cool glamour..
- biker_grandmaLove you Amy!
- alialidAlso, seems like a perfect chance for one of these things is not like the other... wtf
- _nykris_Plus sized in America is NOT a size 16, it is a size 12. All plus sized modeling starts at a size 12. A size 12 looks very different in comparison on a 5'0 woman and say a 5'9 woman. A "size" should not matter...be you and do you.
- alyssatomolonis@amyschumer it's pretty fucked up what some women have decided to comment on this photo. I'm truly sorry on behalf of everyone spreading negativity.. It makes me so angry to see women trying to bring other women down and be so petty. You're a great role model for women for much more than your beauty and physique. Thanks for spreading the love ♥️
- mk_1bagsdry54y45 javadevelopersusa.com/334
- ickystayceeGirl, you rock that mom body!
- lambchop_15@meel_tha_deal @smilez31
- kegan4thanks for being one of the only female celebs to make noise about how ridiculous and fabricated our societal beliefs about beauty are. I can't imagine how much hate you must get from ignorant people as a result. I hope you get an equal or greater amount of love. ❤️
- celticfc526Your Personality and comedy is plus sized not your body :) Thank you for being so funny
- janchiefWhy do you make such a big deal of stating that you are a 6 or an 8. That just reinforces the perception that smaller sizes are superior to larger ones. Vogue should have contacted you, absolutely, but don't reinforce their own warped sensibilities about women's bodies.
- kesmith1210Amy you are beautiful, but in denial. You are not a 6 or 8. Maybe a 12 or 14 I would guess. Be proud. You are incredible!
Log in to like or comment.