mona_chalabiThe animals weren't all found individually - in November 2009 five pigeons and a rooster were found in a children's playground. All were headless.
Source: Reports filed to New York City Parks Department, compiled by Useless Press #datasketch
- kazminaut@haxxis @ahmed5aeed @shazipops @diyakazmi @zunairamalik LOL
- thesasho@sapiopath seriously..10 goats???
- mona_chalabi@thesasho @sapiopath seriously!
- nadjapopOoh, nice head illos
- daniel_ebelPlus one horse's head 🐴 in a Corona beer box 🍺in Highbridge Park near 190th Street and Amsterdam Avenue (2/28/2016).
- mona_chalabi@nadjapop thank you! X
- mona_chalabi@daniel_ebel yep! This isn't everything - just the most common animals! There was also a baby cow's head + intestines found in 2014 at Brighton Beach
- j.mj.kLove it!
- julien_benayounLove those datasketch !
- unfuck.your.mindEw why do people do that? Lol
- mona_chalabi@julien_toools thank you!
- julien_benayounYou are doing them @mona_chalabi ?
- mona_chalabi@julien_toools yep!
Log in to like or comment.