onestep4wardMe and my armed guard in Somalia! Wanna read the craziest blog story ever about Somalia? Hookers, illegal alcohol, police, kidnappings... Check it out: http://onestep4ward.com/my-time-in-somaliland-with-the-saudi-property-tycoon/#everycountryintheworld #somalia #somaliland #hargeisa #crazytravelstories #realtravel #hardcoretravel
- loveizzykins@cashisdamotive oh wow lol, I'm about to check out the blog
- somalilander_madridiIt's somaliland not somalia
- onestep4wardIm not getting political @somalilander_king 😊
- remembrance_of_allah1Whats somaliland?
- cawalecaynaan@onestep4ward this isnt about being political, you merely chose to deny the reality on the ground.
- firstname.lastname@example.org is it reconsided by the UN, UK, US, Germany etc? No. Should it be an official country, yes. But it's not my choice, or yours. The reality is, whether you or I like it or not, is that it is currently Somalia
- cawalecaynaanI guess you're just point collecting and adding another stamp to the passport. If you wanted to go to Somalia, then you should have visited a place thats within the jurisdiction of Somalia. I've meet your types before and you should have been banned from entering #Somaliland in the first place.
- onestep4wardErmmm right @camelo.brown, I spent over a week there 'just adding another stamp', overland from Ethiopia in, and overland to Djbouti out - hardcore, real travel. Hardly box ticking is it! I see though, despite ur passive aggression, you didn't actually answer my points. I understand, cos you know everything I said was factually sound, whether we like it or not, it's not a recognised country, how many of the UNs 193 members recognise it? Any? Thank you
- cawalecaynaan@onestep4ward, One week is a long time. I guess you know about Somaliland and wider Somali speaking nations, now. For you its part of a global trekking project, for the people whose reality you deny, its a different matter all together. Unbeknownst to you I travelled the same route you called 'hardcore real travel'. You're now personalising the discussion.
- cawalecaynaanEnjoy your global travels, mate. It's an easy mistake for a foreigner to make. The world is complex place as I'm sure you'll agree, let us not then, oversimplify it.
- ahmed.buralehWhats the link again?
Log in to like or comment.