- boho.berryFor all those curious about trip planning in your #BulletJournal ☺️ I like to create a page to keep track of flight information, lodging, and rental car reservations. Right before my trip I will bookmark this page for easy reference when needed.
For more details you can check out my "San Francisco Recap" post on the blog (link in bio)
Happy planning everyone! ✈️
- pattymacknitsYou drove in SF???? Holy cow! You are very brave!
- boho.berry@pattymacknits Yup! It was actually really fun! On my sight-seeing days I mostly took uber though so I didn't have to worry about parking ☺️
- rjsaylorLoved reading your trip recap! There are hundreds of staircases in SF the Moraga is definitely my favorite! It's a special place that most SFers haven't been so consider yourself a secret insider ;) Did you by chance go down/up the other side (which is also tiled)?
- boho.berry@rjsaylor What?!? There's another side? Oh dear, I totally missed out 😂
- rjsaylorThat just means you need another trip! (PS- thanks for sharing your journal in person with me! I bought my first fountain pen and many other pens and I'm happily doodling away!)
- livetitekstWe had a car for a couple of days when we went to SF aswell @pattymacknits it is something to be almost vertical up a hill waiting for a light to change or something 😂😂 especially since we are from Denmark which is a VERY flat land/country 😂😂 just walking around the City discouvering different places was so fun. We found a super delicious bakery near Japantown ❤️
- soulfulwhimsyWhat is an AirBNB?
- boho.berry@rjsaylor Oh yay! That is so awesome. Be careful. Fountain pens are a slippery slope 💕
- boho.berry@soulfulwhimsy Airbnb is a website where you can rent a room in someone's private home. Kind of like a bed & breakfast? It's my new favorite way to stay. You can even rent entire apartments/homes and it's often cheaper than staying at a hotel ☺️
- soulfulwhimsyYou can tell i never travel lol
- plansandpranaWhat a great idea! I'm going to Toronto in May, so I think I might make a version of this! 😄
- itsginnydiI need to do this for this weekend! So clever! Unrelated question - do you use an app to blur our personal info? That's one of the things keeping me from posting bujo photos much 😬
- pattymacknitsI stayed in a Protrero Hills Air BnB and walked every where when I went last fall! Took uber a couple of times if it was too far. No way can I imagine driving in that crazy town!!!!
- pattymacknitsYou got sight seeing days?? I'm so jealous. I never even saw the Golden Gate Bridge!
- helenmelon27I do this too. Plus all the ideas or places we want to go, things I might need outside on my usual packing.
- helenmelon27We use Air B&Bs in SF (since my dd moved) as it's a lot less than hotels there which have no deals.
- lakc1120I just did a similar thing for my trip to LA. I included space to do a little bit of microjournaling on what we did each day @boho.berry