unfairandlovely_"Growing up half Indian, I was never really good enough for either side of my families but especially not my mother's side. They would always recommend skin lightening creams so I would be more acceptable for them and society. Yet here I am, reclaiming my culture because I am my mother's daughter regardless of if I'm fair or not" -@ouijaxbarbiie #unfairandlovely #reclaimthebindi
- cocoazafreen@ouijaxbarbiie thank you for sharing your story!! so important 💕💕
- smitasaysYes you are and they just have self hatred!!
- sukhmankhLove the hashtag #ReclaimTheBindi
- ayesha_fadilah@rashika29 what is this account
- nithyameenakshi@cambreynoelle yeah girl yass
- fari.wariThanks for sharing your story 👊🏾❤️you are a beautiful girl it's such a shame that some people are still so narrow minded and backwards
Log in to like or comment.