sammyandbellaofficial🌴 THAI WEEK: Can you guess what this Thai ingredient is? ▪ I am used to make handicrafts as well as food ▪ I am used in both sweet and savoury south east asian cooking ▪ My extract is bright green and used to flavour many desserts ▪ Can you guess?
#thaiweek #thaifood #thailand #thairecipe #thaiingredients #homecooking #mkr #mykitchenrules #masterchefau #secretingredient #screwpine #kewra #pandan #pandanleaf
- chefmattmoranIs it Thai food? @sammyandbellaofficial 😜
- turbanchopsticksFresh Pandan screw pine leaves
- lilyclaudiasimPandan leaves of course. Nothing some south East Asia does not contain this very important ingredient... Is The vanilla pod equivalent of south East Asia!
- sammyandbellaofficial@chefmattmoran muhahahaha nice one 😉. Do you want a prize???!
- sammyandbellaofficial@turbanchopsticks 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- sammyandbellaofficial@lilyclaudiasim agreed, I love the vanilla smell!
- jenskitchenaus_mkrLove anything Pandan!!😍
- orn_eateryI love to put it in warm water, leave it cool down then drink with ice. #simplythebest actually for thai food it could be used in many dishes 😊
- sammyandbellaofficial@orneatery oh I haven't had it like that, sounds amazing!
- nastydeliciousfoods@sammyandbellaofficial pandan. We use it in our Sri Lankan dishes also 😊
- wallflowereatsCook rice with pandan... It will taste and smell really good! :)
Log in to like or comment.