flossieteacakesBeautiful hydrangea from last week when my sister and I escaped to the Cotswolds for a few days to celebrate our birthdays. For the last four or five years we've stopped buying birthday or Christmas gifts for one another and instead put the money towards going away together and it's become one of the highlights of my year - we had such a wonderful time :) #hydrangea #dormyhouse
- verykerryberryWhat a lovely thing to do, time spent is such a great gift
- thedrapersdaughterLovely idea :)
- cerigwenSo lucky to have a sister 💕😊
- gooseberryfoolLovely idea. X
- louisepapasI love that idea :)
- the_observation_stationOh that's just so lovely! I LOVE the Cotswolds! Used to work in Chipping Campden in a previous life!!! 😍😍
- flossieteacakes@the_observation_station Lucky you! It's such a beautiful part of the world, isn't it. We were staying near Broadway, but we popped across to Chipping Campden and went to a really lovely coffee shop for lunch one afternoon. Where did you work there?
- flossieteacakes@verykerryberry yes, it always feels like it equates to more gifts than I can possibly imagine :)
- the_observation_stationAhhh great!!! Was the coffee shop of which you talk close to the post office? Broadway is gorgeous too! I worked in the Noel Arms Hotel, as a chef! Feels like a million years ago now!
- constancacabraloh my... that sounds so dreamy. you're so lucky to have a sister!
- flossieteacakes@the_observation_station the coffee shop was downstairs from a jewellers with an amazing old workshop that made us feel like we'd gone back in time! I didn't see the pub, but I'll look out for it as I'm going back there in the summer :)
- flossieteacakes@constancacabral I do feel ridiculously lucky to have my sister :)
Log in to like or comment.