- farahdhukaiGET RID OF DARK CIRCLES FOREVERRRR
Apply to under eye, let dry then wash off with water. Do this as often as you can!
#diy #wakeupandmakeup #hudabeauty #vegas_nay #diyvideos
Disclaimer: As with any skin care regimen, always do a test patch first to see if your skin is allergic to any of the ingredients. Everyone's skin is different, so result can vary from person to person. I can not vouch for any substitute ingredients. This post is provided for information and educational purposes. It is not designed or intended to constitute medical advice. Please discontinue use if your skin does not react well to the regimen.
- serenasamuelGonna try@lynn_verghese
- brealambiaseHi! Just wondering what kind of buttermilk you used? Sorry if you had it mentioned and I didn't pay enough attention lol XP love your natural remedies & makeup!
- ashdecks@adrblyeccentric also
- merissa_k24Can I just is milk?
- killmyselfwhymeCan use milk?
- shen_naaz@farahdhukai is buttermilk just regular milk or is it a special milk?
- ddwoods1@ms_thang11 you should try this since you were complaining about dark circles
- leb.rebeccaI love your videos @farahdhukai and most of the ones I tried were awesome but this one left my skin red, bruised and irritated for a whole day :(
- vscojudeis buttermilk a milk added with melted butter?