nude_yogagirlA few years ago I took my first aerial yoga class. It was love at first sight! Have you ever tried?
I've been dreaming of my own yoga trapeze for a long time because I think it's for example great for passive stretching.
Now I got my own yoga trapeze so I'm going to continue to add air yoga photos in the future as well. Endless possibilities to be creative.😉
I like to practice yoga quite creatively and freely. Aerial Yoga offers this possibility in my opinion, even more. It works well in many ways...the acrobatic movements, stretching, relaxing and increasing core strenght. It's very liberating to float in the air with the support of the trapeze.
If you are interested, I'm collaborating with @yogabodyfitness and the trapeze is from them. You can try it out for 1$ for 30 days. www.YogaTrapeze.com It's great for new, beginner and advanced yogis!☺
- fede_martinika😍 @claudia.sechi
- claudia.sechi@fede_martinika ♥♥♥
- yogaceli@lotus_lainey @gracelingyu @yogajem13 I want to do this!!!!!
- mikiashgalaxyI want to do this!!
- sepideh.sarvi@arashemdadian shayad baraye naghashi bedardet bokhore
- ribeiro_ricardo@larissaarantes_ see
- jemilysteinbergsI love this one !! @shanryyan
- laurengaylephotographyYour shots & poses are stunning!!! DM me if you're in LA and are in the mood for a low key shoot.
- madhavaanandaMy friend invented them in bali 2002. Been using them for years..nice shots
Log in to like or comment.