vapecraftinc#notblowingsmoke only #clouds.
Visit us at vapecraftinc.com and check out our informative blog post of cloud chasing.
#vape #vapesale #vapedeals #vapeclouds #vapestagram #vapelife #vapelifestyle #vapefam #vapecommunity #vapeon #vapeporn #vapeaholic #vapor #vapeclouds #vapegirls #girlswhovape #cloudchaser #cloudchasing #vapelyfe #vapelyfestyle #eliquid #vaper
- nickceccantiHope that's not your idea of cloud chasing
- vapecraftinc@nickceccanti what's your recommendation? It was kind of windy outside. Using dual Clapton coils at 0.24 ohms at 100 w
- nickceccantiI don't even bother with capton honestly bro
- nickceccantiCan I dm you
- joshdeez408All that inhalation for that baby cloud? Lol. My tanks rip harder with standard coils. Lol.
- dlightas1337loool dem baby clouds :DDDD
- vallerylloydYou got lit up on this one DJ Paul ahaha
- the_risingsun@nickceccanti right dude xD I don't get the clapton craze tbh. I've got a simple 22g 8 wrap macros .23 on my velocity/cricket, fucker chucks like nobody's business.. Pushing a lil over 300w on a fresh charge
- gbalkamClapton and other twisted builds are flavor builds, they trap the juice, but the ramp up time is greatly increased. Since only the center coil conducts (mostly) and heats the entire coil. The outer coil is more like a frying pan on the stove burner. Stove heats the pan, pan cooks the food (juice in this case). So for cloud chasing, you want a faster ramp up and massive surface area contact. Lower guage wires are best. 20 is better than 22, 22 is better than 24, 24 is better than 26.. etc. So 22ga kanthal, 2 coils, 6 wraps per coil (both legs forward) = 0.16 ohm. Direct link: coiltoy.ermeso.com?import$119$0$0$2$300$1$2$40$0$15$0$
Log in to like or comment.