bmoretoned"You cannot pour from an empty cup." 🙌
Taking care of yourself is so incredibly important. We were thrilled to speak at VITA last week about self care but not everyone could make it out - but we still want to contribute to helping you pursue your healthiest, happiest, most balanced life so we're doing a little self care giveaway! We've pulled together some of our favorite items to help one lucky winner show themselves some love!
TO ENTER: Follow @bmoretoned & comment here with your favorite way to practice self care - this could be a quiet cup of tea in the morning or a day at the spa or even packing healthy snacks in your bag! (Bonus entry: Share a pic of your self care & tag us!!) We'll select a random winner on 3/6/16. Winner must follow @bmoretoned & must be a US resident. Thanks to all the amazing brands who helped by donating to this prize! #bmoretoned #selfcare #selflove #giveaway
- bethanyj21Walking with my pup, yoga and farmers market for goodies🍓🍌🍉
- millar2011@bmoretoned Running and yoga, a glass of red wine with dinner and manicures as needed. 😁
- emandemmarieBlasting ratchet hood music on my way home from work 😂always puts me in the best mood.
- em_cole4Long walk with my dog, or some wine and time with my girlfriends!
- anna_whatA nice run especially on a Sunday evening to calm down before the start of a new week
- sstein920Long runs on Sunday morning and a glass of wine Sunday night when my kids are asleep.
- zeldasayrefitzThe walk to and from work, about a mile and a half. Time to think, check in, or listen.
- laurenann_926Meditation on my (train) commute to work.
- coach_jojo_Running and working out ... I lost my mom 2 1/2 years ago to cancer while I was pregnant and went into a deep dark depression . I met a group of girls who turned me onto running and have never stopped . Running for me is therapy and better then any pill a doctor can prescribe you . Not only is it self care for me but it always me to care for my family the way I want to 🏃🏃
- erica_crowleyTaking a long walk with my pooch ending at the dog park, yoga, and using one of my many lush bath bombs or bubble bars! 🐶🛀
- sydneyvhHolllaaaaaa at my ladies! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 @headspace and green tea. And a little early run with my squad
- kvandy1109I am loving all these ideas 💕 for me it's about getting to a class at @mpoweryogastudio early so I can sit in the heat before a good yoga flow. The heat totally helps me clear my mind and focus on me. Topping it all off is heading home after class and enjoying a nice glass of red 🍷
- mollybrimzTaking a minute to breath when I walk into my apartment at the end of the day. Turning on the radio and just taking a moment to decompress and think back on your day - all the amazing things you did right, as well as a couple things you could improve for tomorrow. I'm a new follower and ❤️ you guys! Can't wait to be a regular!
- natural_tMy fave is making sure I get lots of rest
- bmoretoned@natural_t rest is the most important to any training! Great one!
- bmoretoned@Jolene.calef thanks for sharing your story. Running is the ultimate self therapy. Xx
- ruthie_tiuI practice self care by taking a hot bath and reading a great book! Can't forget a nice scented candle too. The perfect "me" time 😊
- shala6I practice self care with yoga and body weight exercises, plus runs and walks with my hubby!
- bmoretonedAMAZING AMAZING AMAZING responses! We LOVE seeing all your fantastic ways to show self care! We used random.org to pick our winner & she is.... @erica_crowley! Woo hoo! Congrats Erica! We love all the same things - dog walks especially! Keep up the amazing self care practices!! 🙌❤️ Email us at bmoretoned (at) gmail to claim your win!
- erica_crowleyAwesome, emailed!👌👍
Log in to like or comment.