Can't wait to explore San Francisco next week. Any suggestions for things I shouldn't miss while I'm there?
I'll be there for a week, but I'll have 2 full days to explore on my own ☺️ #bulletjournal
#bulletjournallove #sanfrancisco #travelplans #Leuchtturm1917
- meobaakliniGet the chicken at Limon 👌🏻
- maxine.zha0Mr Holmes bake house is a must! And if you stop by the pier, make sure you have some clam chowder in a bread bowl :) hope you enjoy your stay!
- jo_sumrallI hope this comment doesn't show up twice, but anyway...if you do go to Japantown for Kinokuniya and Maido (and you really, really should) then don't forget to visit Daiso (a Japanese dollar store) for unique, inexpensive stationery supplies and other fun stuff. Hope you have a great time here!
- spaceghostofficialif you go to alcatraz, i would highly recommend the audio tour, it's incredible! and i agree, the sutro baths are amazing, especially at sunset. i would also add visiting golden gate park, especially the japanese tea garden, it's gorgeous! the Exploratorium and Cal Academy of Sciences are both super cool, especially if you like science and nature! just keep in mind that places like chinatown, fisherman's warf, and pier 39 are all major tourist attractions so they tend to hike up the prices on everything, especially the food!
- spaceghostofficialoops i forgot to add that i agree about Japan Town too! it's a must for cute stationary items, and if you go there you should also get dessert at Belly Good Cafe and Crepes! they make the absolute cutest crepes, look them up on yelp!
- pinkyplan.suarezYou're coming to my neck of the woods... City by the bay! Def Japan town, Golden gate of course, Sausalito, North Beach for dining. So much more....
- chic_devThere are lots of things you can do here. Lots of good food. I'll recommend the View bar for the sunset.
- nikki.m.babcock@mrsbreugelmans we need to copy this list!
- sprynklzOn Thursday night go to the California academy of science night, it's $12 6-10 and let's you enjoy the whole museum while consuming beverages if you wish....it's awesome and this way you don't have to pay $30 for regular admission
- boho.berry@katemccreadyhq Aw, I'm arriving on Wednesday. That would have been so cool to meet up with you! 😌
- katemccreadyhqAh bummer. Oh well. Have a great time. I did a great day yesterday. Lots of walking, but saw heaps. 1. Get dropped off at Golden Gate Park 2. Go to the flower conservatory 3. Go to One of the two museums (science or de young - I did de young as it's cheaper and art is more my thing than science). 4. Japanese tea garden (it's free certain days of the week. I'd check this). 5. Walk through GG park via the Bison field (it has bison in it) then all the way to the beach. 6. Walk up to the cliff house for a view back down the beach. 7. Sutro baths/lands end. 8. Walk to the lands end lookout (this is a bit of a walk past where the baths are. You can see the golden gate - get there for sunset (around 5:30/6. This was a huge day, but I saw so much.
- katemccreadyhqWent to the Muir woods today. Also awesome.
- rebezeppWhen we went to San Fran, the doorman of our hotel insisted we go back to our room and change into warmer clothing because in the evenings it's colder than you think. He was 100% correct, you may want to consider a light jacket for the evenings.
- chunnyhoneyIf you like chocolate, you might want to visit ghiradelli square :) they've got the best ice cream sundaes!
- firstname.lastname@example.org If you have 2 days to explore then def get the GoSF city pass. For a flat rate you have paid entrances to multiple tours and museums. I especially like the cruise ship that takes you to golden gate and back as well as the hop on hop off double decker buses that let you get to diff parts of the city faster! Getting from fisherman's wharf to golden gate is tough on your own!
- paisleypumpkin7Find a Boudin (say bo-deen) bakery and get some sourdough. The shops are a chain, so they're everywhere (even on the wharf) and you can get lunch sandwiches and loaves to take home. Also recommend the blue/gold boat tour out of pier 39- seeing SF from the bay is so cool and they take you out under the golden gate. Bundle up, it gets cold out there!
- a.nnagreen@hannahcchen this is insane
- email@example.com goals
- firstname.lastname@example.org I would LOVE for you to do a video on how you trip plan in your bujo! I have a couple trips coming up (one is a 3 weeker exploring the whole East Coast this summer) and I would LOVE to get some ideas for what I could do to stay organized. I've done some searches, but haven't really found much that was actually helpful.
- fabyapoisI love San Francisco... Beautiful place 😍
Log in to like or comment.