maritoolusaOur NEW Cat40 SK16 Collet Chuck Holders are almost complete. This is our 2.0 gage length. The 3.0 will be up next followed by SK10 holders 👍🏻 #maritool #madeinusa 🇺🇸 #instamachinist #cat40 #machining #machinist #cncmachining #cncmill #cnc #doosan #haasautomation
- machinist_mischaSk10?! That's tiny! Nice job on these, the short ones look great, and stable 👍🏻
- proteummachAny plans on making SK 30 taper holders?
- maritoolusaYes, SK16 and SK10 in BT30 are not far away.
- moysescottNice! What's the holding force on these compared to ER?
- dennisrathiNeed 4.5" gage instead of 3"
- teslaatomsi heard some stories on storing toolholders in wood racks, this seems to cause rust more then storing in plastics fixtures. has this ever been an issue at your place?
- maritoolusa@teslaatoms, we dont store our holders like this. It is just during production that our holders are kept in these wood shelves.
- curtis_hearonDo you guys have a catalog to order from? Like a pdf download?
- maritoolusaHey @curtis_hearon thanks for the inquiry. We do not have a catalog but we do have all of our products listed on our website and we sell direct so you can order online 👍🏻
- curtis_hearon@maritoolusa awesome, thanks! I need a set of cat40 er32 and er16's I'll check it out.
- kalmanufacturingThis is definitely first rated!
- tyson_lamb@maritoolusa how do these differ from your standard er 32 tool holders? I apologize if this is a stupid question 🤔
- maritoolusa@tyson_lamb ER collets have an included angle of 16 degrees and most collets have a range of 1mm.
Grip is strong and in most applications sufficient.
SK collets have an included angle of 8 degrees and most collets have a range of .5mm.
Grip is very strong and is a step above ER collets. Concentricity is equal to or better than ER collets.
- tyson_lamb@maritoolusa time to spend some $ 🤓
Log in to like or comment.