psimonmywayNew article: Please stop judging your friends who use #Tinder when traveling. (Link on profile)
Note: Some names mentioned in this article were changed to respect their privacy.
Exhibit B was one of the results of swiping right. A very intelligent, young and decent boy from New Zealand called Cooper. Not his real name, obviously. He was traveling for business — Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Siem Reap were the highlights. As random and funny Juan Carlos is, with his very thick Peruvian English accent, he asked: “How did you guys know each other?” I think by sitting down with us, he was expecting that Cooper was someone I met while traveling. “Tinder.” I said.
Juan Carlos and Cooper looked at each other and the golden days of awkward flashed before their eyes. #grammasters3 #gltinstagram
- miapicornell#true hahahaha i owe tinder a lot actually 😂
- psimonmyway@miapicornell Tinder jowa mo? Hahahaha!
- wanderlusthd@psimonmyway hey, im one of your avid reader. Are you in Siem Riep now? On our way there from Phnom Penh.
- miapicornell@psimonmyway yah tinder kami nagmeet! 😂
- kafloheQuiero un amanecer aquí por favor @karen_oz
Log in to like or comment.