grahamsherrieIf you used up your clementine peels with me 6 weeks ago, your cleaning concentrate is ready to mix! Strain out the peels. Mix half and half with water. (I do this in a spray bottle.) For every 750ml of water/citrus vinegar mix, add a tablespoon of liquid soap, and turn over several times to mix. I usually add a few extra drops of a citrus essential oil to the bottle, too. 🍊 Do not use this cleaner on any surfaces you shouldn't use vinegar on (some stone countertops, some metals, etc.) Thanks for the reminder, @greenmountainmomma! 😘
- greenmountainmommaOh yes! Well I had it right in the middle of the kitchen with a sticky on it for 2/20 :) Can't wait to use it. Now I'm off to get a sprayer! 💦
- sarahemilyallenOh! We do this too! I add a bit of witch hazel, but otherwise almost exactly the same!
- grahamsherrie#naturalhome #naturalcleaners #diy #cleaning #kitchen
- grahamsherrieI'm in good company, @sarahemilyallen! :)
- grahamsherrieAwesome, @greenmountainmomma! Let me know how it turns out!
Log in to like or comment.