catruehleMy post-yoga smoothie this morning is a new blend I created to help my body with hormone and endocrine imbalances. I'm trying lots of new things lately, attempting to balance out my body's systems. I thought healing from rheumatoid arthritis was the hardest thing I'd ever done, but honestly, this hormone and endocrine stuff has almost got it beat. Tricky, mysterious stuff. Finally feeling strong enough to get back to yoga, I know daily yoga will be very important for helping my body to balance out. For several months though I was struggling with stiffness and pain caused by my thyroid being out of balance and yoga wasn't an option. It was frustrating to know that I was doing everything right for my RA and yet having these hormones out of balance was causing me to still struggle with pain throughout my body. I've been on medications prescribed by a functional medicine doctor for my hormonal imbalances for a month now, and I've seen a good bit of improvement with some of my symptoms, especially with my joints which are now 100% loose and comfortable. Have made some tweaks to my diet also, going back to the stricter form of my RA Diet. When things started getting out of balance the cascade of symptoms was almost unbelievable, and it kept growing week after week. It's such a relief to finally feel like things are heading in the right direction. Thanks God! And I'm sleeping again which is like a miracle. If you're also struggling with imbalances of estrogen, progesterone, thyroid, and adrenals, I'd love to know what you're doing to help your body heal. Share in the comments and tag a friend who might be interested. Y'all have a great day! 💚💚 Here's the recipe for my new morning smoothie, it's very low in sugar, and loaded with protein, fiber, superfoods and adaptogens.
Blackberry Balance Smoothie
1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
1 scoop Vega Protein & Greens
1 tablespoon MACA powder
1 teaspoon Vitamineral Green
1/2 teaspoon L-Glutamine powder
1/2 teaspoon DGL
1 cup frozen organic blackberries
#awellnourishedlife #smoothie #recipes #yu
- catruehle#autoimmunity #adrenalfatigue #detox #eatwellbewell #food #fortworth #foodismedicine #functionalmedicine #glutenfree #healingfoods #photooftheday #rheumatoidarthritis #RAdiet #rheum #superfoods #yum #menopauseisabitch
- health_in_tiny_habitsHope your hormones get balanced soon. Bsest wishes
- jack.attacks.lifeWow, I'm so glad I stumbled upon your account!! I relate to so much of what your saying👆what diet did you adopt to find remission, I'm finding the closer I get to dairy free/gluten free/ and sugar free I feel less and less pain
- catruehle@allergic_in_riyadh thank you! 💚💚
- catruehleThanks @jack_attacks_arthritis I developed The RA Recovery Plan and The RA Diet, you can check them out at catruehle.com
Log in to like or comment.