theglitterinmytea---Insta-DIY: Cotton Candy Easter Eggs---
Time commitment: 🕰🕰(out of 3)
•Faux plastic Easter eggs
•Scrapbook paper, assorted colors and/or patterns
•Hot glue + hot glue gun
•Light pink spray paint
1️⃣ Cut out a triangular shaped piece of paper out of the scrapbook paper. Roll it up until it looks like a cone. Use tape to secure it closed.
2️⃣ Use hot glue to stick your paper cone to the bottom of the faux egg.
3️⃣ Grab a small handful of batting, and work it in your hands until it's flat.
4️⃣ Apply hot glue to the egg, and start wrapping the sewing batting around the egg. Keep gluing the egg and pressing on the batting until the egg is completely covered.
5️⃣ If necessary, smooth out any bumps in the batting. Shape it in your hands until your egg looks cotton candy-like.
6️⃣ Head outside, or somewhere well ventilated, and lightly spray the sewing batting with light pink spray paint. The fewer coats, the better. Let it dry. #GlitterInMyTea #EasterEggIdeas #EasterCrafts
- theglitterinmytea@mindy_merrill 😊
- hellowonderful_coGenius and sweet!! 💕💕
- theglitterinmytea@hellowonderful_co thanks! 😊😊😊
- craftedbyjenSo clever! 💕🍭
- theglitterinmytea@craftedbyjen thanks girl!
- briteandbubblyWell I guess we'll be egg twinzies this year since I made rainbow cotton candy Easter eggs and my post Diy is going live this week. @theglitterinmytea
- theglitterinmytea@briteandbubbly oh my goodness, that's hilarious! Sorry for inadvertently stealing your idea! Ha!
- briteandbubblyNo stealing just great minds think alike @theglitterinmytea and it seems everyone has the same ideas. Hence the 5 cactus eggs.
- theglitterinmytea@briteandbubbly oh man! Have you seen FIVE cactus eggs?! Haha!
- diyintheforestThere are eggs under there!? It looks real! 😍💖
- fernandmapleeventsSo cute!
- theglitterinmytea@diyintheforest yeah! They're faux eggs, of course. But thank you! That's what I was going for!
- esteraeventsOmg!!!!! I'm obsessed. This is every girls Easter egg dream!
- theglitterinmytea@esteraevents Thank you! 👸🏼💭🍭 (ps, there isn't a cotton candy emoji! Oh my!)
- theglitterinmytea@raspberrynrouge 😊
- lizzie_dardenOmg these are amazing!! 😍😍 so creative!
- linesacrossThese are amazing!!!
- theglitterinmytea@linesacross thanks, Rachel! 😊
Log in to like or comment.