symmitchryFuel for 100 miles. Still need to go chips, jelly-beans and chocolate bar shopping. Best part of racing! #ultramarathon #running #orcas100
- illogical.erinHave you ever tried Endurance Tap? It's maple syrup with a bit of ginger and salt, I think. No idea how it would work with the type of running you do but it's delicious!
- email@example.com I've never heard of it but I'll keep a lookout!
- symmitchry@ricochet_nb French Toast!!
- duncanyoyosThat's a lot of Gu.
- symmitchry@duncanyoyos wait till you see all the chocolate bars I bought.
- duncanyoyosI'm sure you know what works for you though!
- symmitchry@duncanyoyos They are sweet I just mostly gave up caring. I buy mostly chocolatey flavours nothing fruity. I have lots of options so I won't be stuck doing 60 gels like at Leadville.
- duncanyoyos@symmitchry I use choc, peanut and coffee. Fruity is the worst for sure. I don't mind the Gu rocitane though. Anyway, good luck! I hope your leg is feeling ok!
- milanoyvrWhy don't u just run with an IV bag full of liquid sugar?
- symmitchry@milanoyvr eating the candy is the only good reason to run the race. I wouldn't wanna bypass my mouth.
- janeyrnI don't know anyone else like you. Like seriously.
Log in to like or comment.