uheheufound a pod of whales and dolphins cruising together the other day.
- mjsweitz@jenlikescats for all those times you couldn't see the wales cause u forgot your glasses 😋
- uheheu@_.karyle.leiana._ spouting horn/poipu beach is good too. I film most of this stuff there.
- _.karyle.leiana._Cool, yeah, i saw your location buy I wasn't sure if that really was it haha some ppl tag places just to throw ppl off. That's the only place I've seen them so far. Ppl have been saying they're staying south bc North-east-west has something to do w/sonars so they've been avoiding those areas. Idk how valid that is, but they've definitely changed up where they usually are.
- uheheu@_.karyle.leiana._ haha. I understand. but yeah. straight out from poipu beach. lots of action last week. pretty quiet this week although there were a few breaches yesterday that I missed aghhhh. I heard someone else say something about the sonar messing with them but I'm not sure either.
- _.karyle.leiana._That was me last wk Saturday when I went out south for a sunrise shoot. They were only spouting for 20mins then a whale breached 3x back2back I wasn't fast enough to get a shot, which wouldn't matter bc I had the wrong lenses on. The rest of the time was fin/tail flapping, no more breaches 😑 I was soooo bummed, like "you mutha..." 😒😂 bc I've been trying to get a great shot of them for 3+yrs now haha! Anys, thanks for the heads up, I guess I'll just go South for more sunrises 👍 I was there this evening & no sightings. @uheheu
- markfromlondonWow! Stunning footage!
- ldeneiro@nixcoolpix @jessicargh literally everything is at poipu!!!! 😍😍
- snazzyshiraziAmazing 🐳🐬 @zoeymonika
- _fabiozinggOmg die Videos sind so sick haha 😳 @marcobaeni @silvan.schlegel
- gian_giovanoliSo wonderful!!!!
- annalissse@cassidyballard 😊
- yesaccaseySo beautiful!!
Log in to like or comment.