andreacollectsI learn SO much while going through my whole stash of yarn and fabric.
For example that I have more colorful yarn than neutral ones, but in the end I don't use the colorful ones.
Or that I always buy yarn/fabric on sale in small quantities with no project in mind. Most of the time it's not enough to create something with it.
This will change now!
- evenifbobbieRecently did that with my stationery/ card collection!
- jenkinkadelooks about right 😉 I try other colors sometimes and end up feeling that they're just not me.
- thehandcraftedstoryI love the learning that happens when I evaluate what's happening, like this. I did the same thing with fabric, buying cheap fat quarters with no purpose. No more.
- _caroo_liine_Love the neutral colors!!😍
- close_knitLove this post - so interesting to go through your stash!
- carolepopelove the colourful ones...more happier
- thecraftsessionsMakes me so happy!
- andreacollects@carolepope love the colorful ones as well, but just to look at them 😄
- andreacollects@close_knit it definitely is a great experience
- thecraftsessionsHey Andrea! Would you mind if I used this photo in a post? I love this photo and the learning behind it. Fel
- andreacollects@thecraftsessions of course you can use it! thanks for asking
- aliciadsteevesThank you for posting about this! I do the same thing and have so much colourful fabric and wool, and small bits of things. Feeling inspired!
- sweetlittlechickadeeThat's so funny... I'm completely the opposite! The bright colors tend to get used up, while the more neutrals do not. We should totally do a stash swap! 😂❤️
Log in to like or comment.