eurailComplete with gable paintings, the covered, medieval Chapel Bridge forms the centrepiece of Lucerne’s (Switzerland) townscape and is considered to be one of the oldest, covered wooden bridges in Europe. Lucerne is the ideal starting point for many excursions to the highlights of central Switzerland. A trip up one of Lucerne’s regional mountains, the Pilatus or the Rigi – the queen of mountains – is a must.
How to get there 🚉: For getting around in Switzerland, trains are definitely best - from Lucerne there are connections to all the major Swiss cities at least once an hour.
- lmwendelLETS GO BACK NOW @chloo0o
- signegeilNice lookout 😍☝🏿️🔝👌🏼🙆🎈
- mellyhingstonThe exact one yo @fitoraa
- meidie34@meida34 @ssensenn @ranobudihalim gila bgs bgt 😍
- ed.gunawan@meidie34 @meida34 @ranobudihalim 😍😍😍
- morganashleyjocan't wait to make one of my long time dreams of traveling all over Europe with you @eurail a reality! 💫
- natalie_lindsey@stephen_campaynefan Switzerland !!!
- cdurks@pauleyb22 this ones on the list!
- zwolfhanson@gerypenaso I've been here way back then
- larissacerasani@laaurenmaartin round 2
Log in to like or comment.