amenagerieofstitches💥💥EDITED!! I'm sorry but I wont be selling my patterns to these. Please understand that I put a lot of hard work into my items and each one is designed by me.💥💥 "Breaking Beakers" I am so excited to finally share this with all of you! My little chemistry set made its debut at the art show my work was having today. I was so freakin nervous but everyone seemed to love it. #amenagerieofstitches
#chemistry #chemistryset #crochet #amigurumi #science #chemistrybeakers #beakers #breakingbeakers #crocheted #yarn #crochetaddict #yarnaddict #handmade #etsyshop #supporthandmade #makersgonnamake #boyeyarncrafts #joanns #madewithmichaels #marketofmakers #makersvillage #craftsposure #makersmovement #helloimhandmade #creativelifehappylife #handmadeisbetter
- hyptocracesIs the pattern available for this?
- lorenereevesJust asking if you are CraftyNerdHandmade on Etsy. If not please look at this, because they are copying your designs. I was looking to try to find your shop so I could try to get.in on the next sets you sell later on.
- amenagerieofstitches@lorenereeves Thank you for letting me know. My shop is A Menagerie of Stitches on Etsy. I've seen in the tags on instagram that there are a number of people stealing my designs. Its a shame because its so easy to for people to give credit where credit is due.
- sues_yarn_loveliesAs a fellow crochet artist, I am appalled and ashamed at the behavior of some of these RUDE people demanding things of you. Whether it's to sell the set or the pattern. Yeah somebody is going to rip you off, but you know who you are. Nice job. Bravo for sticking to your guns and even managing to not answer these ignorant people in the same rude manner. The sense of entitlement is not to be believed.
- amenagerieofstitches@sues_yarn_lovelies Thank you for the kind words! Its been hard seeing all the rude comments demanding things from me. But I'm sticking to what I know and whats best for me 😊😊
- thebarefoothippie@amenagerieofstitches I'm glad I found this! I saw your picture going viral without so much of a credit towards you. I'm sad people do that. This is a GREAT set! While I am sad it won't be available for purchase as a set, I completely understand why it won't be. That set must have taken months!
- amenagerieofstitches@thebarefoothippie I'm so glad you found me!! Its super hard seeing it online with no credit, I worked so hard on it! I actually do sell the set. I'll be having a restock very soon, no date yet but soon!
- thebarefoothippie@amenagerieofstitches not being credited is the worst! yay for selling the set! I was going off this post that said you wouldn't be selling it.
- jessa_gee_I saw this on FB without credit; I'm so happy that I found the original. It's amazing. Way to inspire the imagination!
- amenagerieofstitches@thebarefoothippie I ended up closing up shop just to sell them since people really wanted them 😊
- amenagerieofstitches@jessa_gee_ Thank you!! 😊😊
- pvincentruz@amenagerieofstitches I love this set I understand why you are not selling the patterns or the full set. I am only learning to crochet and it is a lot of work. I know some people are stealing your designs and selling them. I am wondering as crochet etiquette if someone looks at it and figures out the pattern by themselves the etiquette is to say inspired by the design of? And not sell them? I just hope one day I can make this by myself but not incur in a faux pas
- la_emine@sacide__ 👍👍👍
- feltedellie@pvincentruz it's obviously nice to say "inspired by......" and give that person credit. You can't really stop someone from seeing something and attempting to recreate it; that's just what happens when you put something online. I think this set is super cute and really creative.
Log in to like or comment.