ronniecoleman8So you guy's still wanna be like me, you still want to have the same work ethic is I had. Well as you can see I'm 8 X Mr Olympia and I can't walk. I endured an 11 hour major back surgery last Tuesday. Do I have any regrets?, if I had a chance to do it all over again would I change anything? Yes if I had a chance to do it all over again I would change one thing. That is when I squatted that 800lbs I would do 4 reps instead of 2, that is my only regret in my career. Those 2 reps I did still haunts me today because I know I had 4 in me but the coward in me only did 2. That is my only regret.
- ahmad_4everبعد الاصابه @zooz7770
- trele22@jtrelega read the caption... fuckin beast
- jtrelega@trele22 Jesus christ
- lubbock_custom_motorcycleWhat a beast! Read the caption @_sebastian_416 @enjolig
- spaseinc@luckymarble that's why he had both hips replaced! 🤔#2300lbs
- email@example.com eltehab disk anva va aghsame amalharo anjam dade bas k sangin kar mikard
- ali.golizadeh821@iamvah1d چرا يدونه جوراب پوشيده
- simonpetroviic@hashtagharshal legenden
- hashtagharshal@simonpetroviic e de jag snart?
- mayoungstromGOAT post @bvalencia34 @highcuts1992
Log in to like or comment.