domesticashleyOne boy is really excited about being able to crawl up on the stool and watch me work, the other boy is less excited about this new development.
- lizzkortzWhatcha makin'?
- domesticashley@lizzkortz - I'm stenciling a table for my brother and sister-in-law
- beautythroughhereyes16Just want to let you know I am new to your website, but I can't get enough of it. You are hysterical in your writing and i love all your ideas. I use your blog to convince my husband what projects I want done around the house. He on the other hand is not too excited about your blog 😉
- fromevijawithloveHa ha brilliant !! 😂 can't wait to see the finished piece I can imagine how amazing it will look !!!
- lauralooloo88Is this the piece you were practicing gold foil for? Looks exciting. His face is amazing!
- domesticashley@mturn13 - thank you, and welcome! That's funny about your husband, it's not the first time I've heard that though. I'm not very popular with husbands…heck, a lot of the time my husband is isn't such a big fan either!
- domesticashley@lauralooloo88 - it is! I'm really REALLY glad I didn't just go after it with gold leaf, it would've been a disaster. Ashley from a few years ago would never have practiced… I think I'm maturing .
- anikasdiylifeAwww so cute!!! Their expressions ate priceless!! Excited to see the table!!!
- madameclochetteCuties! Can't wait to see the table☺
- lizzkortzOoooo fun! Well unless you're Levi apparently. Lol! I can't wait to see it! I'm sure I'll have Judah's reaction!
Log in to like or comment.