mindykalingI couldn't be more excited for this. New nonfiction from my fictional character's estranged cousin, Jhumpa Lahiri. She wrote essays in Italian which have been translated into English for our enjoyment, essentially her version of a literary mic drop. YASSS QUEEN
- reta.marI love her! The Namesake is one of my favorite books.
- nadineshatz@leslie_bezlie my fav author
- lifewithloreli@joosaafaat this too
- laurretta@mindykaling I saw her a few months ago, talking about it in Italian! She's amazing. What's fascinating about it to me is how she describes feeling most at home in a foreign language. She didn't translate it herself bc she felt that there was a reason why this was a story she could only tell in Italian. It really is a literary mic drop!
- ar06070623I wish I could read it in Italian!
- flailingdinosaurarmsI love her writing.
- bakingrachelOne of my all-time favorite authors.
- wendyjaffe@goteamkress yep! Same
- jukatzeyYour a sweet person. I like you cause your personality shines
- bnlaytonutahSo good!
- funnybaby887U are my inspiration
- ivanamendes22@marta_fif ovo fakat postoji. Moglo bi bit dobro.
- marta_fif@ivanamendes22 imali smo doma neke njene price, izdanje Algoritma, biblioteka Zlatko Crnković. Stvarno ok.
- u52@rjz @ikp @x3azmii @dr.rghx @qhfe
- amf401Just finished In Other Words last week. Beautiful and really interesting to see Lahiri's thoughts on the writing process. Are you on Goodreads?
Log in to like or comment.