dianagray5Removed the rest of our upper cabinets. So much more room! ❤️
- farmlifewithadressLove the open shelving!
- amenma50Where did you find wood & brackets for shelving? @dianagray5
- creekside36So pretty. I'm glad you feel up to making changes !
- aprilwhitehomeLove your copper pots!!
- libbeylooIn Love!!!! What type and size of wood are you using?
- saraduckettLove. Love. Love. And they are styled so cute!!
- livnationI love it!!!!! Beautiful!!
- clmashyAhh I love it! You've been hard at work!
- dianagray5@cityboyfarmgirl No we are currently planking the walls in the kitchen. 😊
- dianagray5@bluegrandma5 I enjoyed it too Kristi!
- dianagray5@amenma50 we found our wood locally in a pile of wood being thrown out and the bracket system is from Lowes.
- amenma50@dianagray5 - Soooo lovely!! 😍 I want to do exactly this same thing in our kitchen!
- cityboyfarmgirl@dianagray5 it looks amazing. Can't wait to see the rest of it. Did you go the 1/4" plywood ripped into strips or something else?
- gennie5It's beautiful!!
- vintagemetalcoThis is truly beautiful.
- lmldfoodThis is gorgeous! Do you feel like you have enough storage space still?
- dianagray5@Imldfood I definitely had to simplify and get rid of things we don't use but that worked out great and we have plenty of space for what was left. Plus there is a pantry on the other side of the room. 😊
- vintageporchJaw dropping! 😍😍😍
- farmhouseforfourIt's styled so beautifully
Log in to like or comment.