amnhHow could we resist? We’re kicking off our #MuseumInstaSwap with a piece by Pablo Picasso. The natural world can inspire us in unexpected ways, and #Picasso’s “Bull’s Head” 1942, is as striking as any fossil skull, despite being made from a bike seat and handlebars. @themuseumofmodernart's exhibition, “Picasso Sculpture” closes February 7. Check out their feed for pics of the @AMNH!
- jenmarigliano😍 the best @bradrkunkle
- stephaniethescientist@in_the_mtns looks familiar
- _xoxo.nene_@_hope_ gahh!! @elyyyyse look!!
- rubyantebi@esco998 my fav
- elyse.venezia@_xoxo.nene_ haha mine was better
- _xoxo.nene_@elyyyyse because it's yours... But that's a Picasso
- elyse.venezia@_xoxo.nene_ I read, I always knew he and I were alike
- esthercohen__Best! @rubyantebi
- arizvi628@rukshinda @anilanyc @zaneriemer @zarabebe123
- anilanyc@arizvi628 Maha actually wrote about this for school ! Fantastic exhibit !
- bordersjasonLove @paigegael
- claudiomanni@colinandjustin !!!!
Log in to like or comment.