dralanchristiansonOur fruits and veggies for the week. You can't see it, but there's even a 15 lb bag of carrots in there! #familyof5 #mostlyorganic
- jinxypinkThat's awesome and looks scrumptious! Where do you shop? I'm local (in Gilbert) so wondering where you find your produce. Thx!
- jinxypinkAlso, how do you consume 15 lbs of carrots?! Do you primarily juice them?
- dralanchristianson@jinxypink - we mostly shop at Sprouts. And my wife likes to juice the carrots, then use the pulp for other meals like salads, wraps, casseroles, etc. Or she'll blend them for a juice filled with fiber.
- daya.melHi! I'm listening to your book now and getting very excited about this program. Thank you! I just have s question. I'm a vegetarian (no eggs,dairy ok) , I've been one since I was 11 for religious reasons, so I can't really go back. It's not a option. You mentioned that animal products are the best protein. (Too bad Greek yogurt m/dairy is not allowed!) What vegetarian option do you consider the best alternate? I use sunwarrior pea protein shakes. But in regards to whole foods- best alternates to chicken and fish, etc. thank you!!!!!
- daya.melI also started a new Instagram account @adrenalresetdiet where I'll start posting my journey with the diet. I'll, of course, give you credit. I just wanted to let you know. :)
- claudiahenriksen1hI'm learning so much!!!! Great info!!!!
- nourish_livingThanks a mighty bounty.
Log in to like or comment.