jamesbrosherEvening light casts a shadow of tree branches on an Indiana University seal carved into the side of the Rose Well House. The seal features the Latin phrase, "Lux et Vertias," meaning "light and truth." Barely legible on the book in the middle of this seal are the words "Holy Bible." IU's Bloomington campus was founded as the "State Seminary" in 1820 and became "Indiana College" in 1828. A decade later in 1838, the school became Indiana University. #iuoldcrescent #iu #indianauniversity #bloomington
- paul_isthenameAbsolutely amazing work!
- jamesbrosher@paul_isthename Thanks!
Log in to like or comment.