klineolaTrying to capture the fun I'm having with this wonderful inlay technique. Thanks to my daughter Evelyn for doing the camera work! Enjoy.
#керамика #เครื่องเคลือบดินเผา #seramikler #keraamika #đồgốm #kulolchilik #кераміка #seramik #סעראַמיקס #opasanggamstyle #koreanpotteryinfluence #mishima #piavideo #potteryvideo #video
#cerámica #cerámica #clay #krukmakare #kastruller #pottebakkery #խեցեգործարան #মৃত্শিল্প #hrnčířství #fazekasság
- aydinsemihaOkadar işi yaptıktan sonra bunu da seve seve yapsam olmemmii 😆 @nurgult20
- sazistudioceramicsI am so going to try this one day. Tried it in the past but it was a fail.
- lencheek@tenshii о как😍
- oatsiltponyyou have completely inspired me to give this a serious effort. thank you, michael!
- klineola@oatsiltpony I'm glad!! Nothing to lose!
- klineola@sazistudioceramics keep trying. 😃
- oatsiltponyyou are very kind. 🌀
- creativeclaystudioWow , that looks fun , is the tool you are using home made ?
- stormdancer142@klineola hello, my name is Liz, im new to pottery but really interested in learning this tecnique, can you suggest a book or other source that i can learn from? Your work is beautifly intricate and a wonderful visual gift.
- klineola@stormdancer142 hi Liz. Thanks for you kind words about my work!! 😃 there is a video on YouTube about one of the contemporary Korean pottery working in this tradition. Search Korean masters icheon and you might find it. I have a few workshops coming up this year that u might be able to attend where I will demonstrate.
- stormdancer142@klineola Thank you, i will search this on youtube. I live/study in Ontario, are your workshops nearby? Where can i follow your events/workshops?
- klineola@stormdancer142 oh! Ok. Well nothing scheduled in your area (yet) 😃 but maybe next year. I will announce here and on my website.
Log in to like or comment.